[Meditation Society of America] Re: Puff and ganga

  • dan330033 <dan330033@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 38 , Feb 1 1:12 PM
      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, dragonpuffs7777
      <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > Of course, Dan. I know the disolving. I'm just teasing you because
      > no matter how anyone attempts to describe it, it can't really be
      > described, but everyone is saying to each other "no, not that, not
      > this, listen to the way I see it" . It's nothing personal, just
      > kidding you.

      Okay, Puffs. Well, now I've listened to the way you see it.
      As for me, there is something extremely profound to this,
      and even though I can't say it, I'm having a hell of
      a lot of fun not being able to. And hearing from others
      who also can't do it.

      :0-)

      -- Dan
    • dan330033 <dan330033@yahoo.com>
      Message 38 of 38 , Feb 2 9:29 AM
        <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > Dearest Dan, that wasn't directed towards you! When attempting to
        > use the mind to describe the indescribable, fun happens, when
        > attempting to disect words to discredit, it is the indescribable
        > that is discredited by taking the mind off of that which one would
        > like to keep it. In other words, a mind is no more that what it
        > thinks about. WOE is just a tongue in cheek way of putting it. To
        > think of god's punishment is bizarre. But, equal, yes we are. None
        > are all one way or all the other but the Source of all is the same.
        > All different, all the same, so equal.
        >
        > Do you have alot of pain, Dan?

        Not at all, Puffs...

        If I do, I get a massage ...