[Meditation Society of America] Re: Puff and ganga

  • dan330033 <dan330033@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 38 , Feb 1, 2003
      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, dragonpuffs7777
      <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > <when the self-dissolving nature of the circle is obvious,
      > there is no need to go round in circles.>
      >
      > - You're a man in a circle patiently waiting to be disolved.

      Puffs -- a lot of the way you interpret things seems to
      be self-serving. There is no waiting for something
      to dissolve. It dissolves by itself, this instant.
      It is obvious. There is nothing connecting it,
      holding it together.
    • dan330033 <dan330033@yahoo.com>
      Message 38 of 38 , Feb 2, 2003
        <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > Dearest Dan, that wasn't directed towards you! When attempting to
        > use the mind to describe the indescribable, fun happens, when
        > attempting to disect words to discredit, it is the indescribable
        > that is discredited by taking the mind off of that which one would
        > like to keep it. In other words, a mind is no more that what it
        > thinks about. WOE is just a tongue in cheek way of putting it. To
        > think of god's punishment is bizarre. But, equal, yes we are. None
        > are all one way or all the other but the Source of all is the same.
        > All different, all the same, so equal.
        >
        > Do you have alot of pain, Dan?

        Not at all, Puffs...

        If I do, I get a massage ...