Re: Stream of Consciousness

  • dragonpuffs7777
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 1, 2003
      I agree and disagree with everything you say. It's all right and
      it's all wrong. I have ego, yes. So?

      I could have detailed the dream so that maybe she would have been
      able to interpret it better as the house is one I actually do own in
      real life and unlike others I own or have owned, it gets bad renters
      even thought it's a nice place to live. Obviously, this has made me
      very careful when it comes to choosing who and what come in it. And,
      yes, the junk the sparkly squatters tried to move does represent the
      torrents of words that G and those like her use to try and move in
      on a person's mental space.

      The dream is basically a "JUST SAY NO" dream which came as a direct
      question to myself as to whether G and some others were genuine
      helpers. The answer was no, they're not. They are bright people but
      they have too many issues of their own to help. In time and over
      many years, I have found that when I fail to listen to these answers
      from within, I have been sorry EVERY single time. When I listen, I
      am SOOO glad I did.

      Intuition is a wonderful thing.

      <no_reply@y...> wrote:
> [...]
      > nothing wrong with listening to a Guru and following that voice
      > either. Ganga never told you to stop listening to your inner
      voice,
      > this is just your ego reacting and filtering the message to your
      own
      > egos liking, justifying what it wants to hear. You are not open,
      > listening to anything Ganga is telling you, your ego is too big
      and
      > too in the way. And then there is the childish act of name calling
      > and putting down. That is very mature and spiritual. That really
      > shows that you are wiser than the guru. The Guru does not resort
      > name calling or childish acts like that. The guru is unmoved by
      all
      > of this, doesn't respond from ego, while ones like you and me, the
      > seekers with big egos react, resort to vulgarity, name calling,
      > sarcasm, etc. Until the ego is dissolved you cannot see clearly
      and
      > the ego is constantly in center stage. Unfortunately, that is what
      is
      > happening in your case. And your ego is very excited when others
      on
      > this site validate your beliefs and support your egos
      justifications.
      > It is so sad to watch, to see truth turned down and ego fantasies
      > be believed in. If only you had some distance and time, you would
      see
      > what is spoken here. The interaction you had with Ganga has never
      > been negative on her own nor has she ever forced anything onto
      you,
      > she is just trying to help you, to help you break free from your
      own
      > self-created illusions. May you find truth and the freedom which
      you
      > are seeking. Love Steve
      >
      > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, dragonpuffs7777
      > <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      >
      > > <you might do better to stick with my interpretation it really
      > > paints
      >
      > > > you in a much better light than what you are saying right now--
      - >

      > > Oh no, where is Tom Hanks when you need him? Now ganga is
      telling

      > me
      >
      > > to stop listening to my own intuition, my own small still voice,
      >
      > and
      >
      > > to listen to her big loud stupid one, instead! G, you have, in
      >
      > fact,
      >
      > > confirmed that my inner voice can be trusted very well, thank
      you.

      > > I read in this place before I joined and saw in you somewhere I
      > > never wanted to end up at but somewhere I was finding myself
      > > hovering around in some dark attraction. Well, they say a
      teacher
      > > teaches best what she most needs to learn and you teach by bad
      > > example very well. Your broom is in the closet. Let me show you

      My

    • G <crystalkundalini@hotmail.com>
      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 1, 2003
        dragonpuffs7777 <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > I agree and disagree with everything you say. It's all right and
        > it's all wrong. I have ego, yes. So?
        >
        > I could have detailed the dream so that maybe she would have
        been able to interpret it better as the house is one I actually do
        own in real life and unlike others I own or have owned, it gets
        bad renters even thought it's a nice place to live. Obviously, this
        has made me very careful when it comes to choosing who and
        what come in it. And, yes, the junk the sparkly squatters tried to
        move does represent the torrents of words that G and those like
        her use to try and move in on a person's mental space.

        > The dream is basically a "JUST SAY NO" dream which came
        as a direct question to myself as to whether G and some others
        were genuine helpers. The answer was no, they're not. They are
        bright people but they have too many issues of their own to help.
        In time and over many years, I have found that when I fail to
        listen to these answers from within, I have been sorry EVERY
        single time. When I listen, I am SOOO glad I did.

        > Intuition is a wonderful thing.

        G: no one can enter your mental space if you don't invite them
        in..... no matter what anyone says you don't need to accept
        it nor need you hold it ....... a mind that is free clings to no
        thought....

        shanti om ..g...
      • dragonpuffs7777
        Message 3 of 9 , Feb 1, 2003
          <G: no one can enter your mental space if you don't invite them
          in..... no matter what anyone says you don't need to accept
          it nor need you hold it ....... a mind that is free clings to no
          thought....>

          True, they got evicted in a hurry. It wasn't about the issue of them
          maybe being able to stay. It was about their motives in trying, you
          see? And whether or not I should invite them.

          Message 4 of 9 , Feb 1, 2003
            dragonpuffs7777 <no_reply@y...> wrote:
            > <G: no one can enter your mental space if you don't invite them
            > in..... no matter what anyone says you don't need to accept
            > it nor need you hold it ....... a mind that is free clings to no
            > thought....>

            > True, they got evicted in a hurry. It wasn't about the issue of
            them maybe being able to stay. It was about their motives in
            trying, you see? And whether or not I should invite them.

            G: you might be reading motives into the picture which are not
            there are all.... .. can you really say what anyone elses
            motives are other than your own?

            shanti om ...g...
          • dragonpuffs7777
            Message 5 of 9 , Feb 2, 2003
              <G: you might be reading motives into the picture which are not
              there are all.... .. can you really say what anyone elses
              motives are other than your own?>

              No, but the dreams have had a 100% accuracy rate so far in the last
              18 years because they are explained as they happen. If I tried to do
              it on a conscious level, I would surely color the interpretation
              with my own predudices, that's why I put the question to my
              sunconscious.

              Message 6 of 9 , Feb 2, 2003
                dragonpuffs7777 <no_reply@y...> wrote:
                > <G: you might be reading motives into the picture which are not
                > there are all.... .. can you really say what anyone elses
                > motives are other than your own?>
                >
                > No, but the dreams have had a 100% accuracy rate so far in
                the last 18 years because they are explained as they happen. If I
                tried to do it on a conscious level, I would surely color the
                interpretation with my own predudices, that's why I put the
                question to my sunconscious.

                G: isn't it possible that all thought might be colored by your
                perceptions and conditionings? that whether dream or not that
                the same valuation holds true..? (after all it is still the creation of
                mind and nothing more) is not the subconscious simply the
                conscious that has gone underground for a time - so to speak ?
                that which you are not willing to look at point blank may descend
                into unconscious or sub conscious symbology?

                why do you suppose that the subconscious will be any more
                valid than the conscious? i don't see that one is more advanced
                than the other just simply a different venue.... one is a bit more
                free association that is all.....

                just a thought.....

                shanti om ..g..
              • dragonpuffs7777
                Message 7 of 9 , Feb 2, 2003
                  <why do you suppose that the subconscious will be any more
                  valid than the conscious?>

                  Didn't say it had to be, said it has a 100% success rate over 18
                  years. My conscious mind isn't as accurate although it tends to get
                  better over time.

                  Message 8 of 9 , Feb 2, 2003
                    dragonpuffs7777 <no_reply@y...> wrote:

                    > <why do you suppose that the subconscious will be any more
                    > valid than the conscious?>
                    >
                    > Didn't say it had to be, said it has a 100% success rate over 18
                    > years. My conscious mind isn't as accurate although it tends to
                    get better over time.

                    G: if you say it works for you then i won't debate the point....

                    shanti om ..g..