Re: One more...

  • dragonpuffs7777
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 1, 2003
      <Enjoy it, share it, post it on your fridge, remind yourself daily
      and when you REALLY get it you will cry tears of joy and find that
      those tears are the same as those of sorrow. One, not two, not two.>

      Or, when you really get it, you won't worry about how you explain it
      at all because it will all sound just right or just wrong depending
      how congenial or how fussy you were when you were born.

      Have a great trip. I love to fly.

      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "Jason