Welcome

    Message 1 of 197 , Jul 31, 2001
      The aim of the Meditation Society of America for
      this club is to provide our members, friends, and
      fellow seekers, a place to ask and answer questions
      about meditation and share their experiences. There are
      obstacles that virtually every meditator faces and the
      potential to overcome them is increased greatly with the
      wisdom and help of others. Following the ancient formula
      acknowledging humility and compassion as the proper actions in
      every righteous situation, we request that all
      interactions here contain these divine properties. If this
      message board helps you attain greater serenity,
      knowledge, self control, and bliss, it will have served its
      purpose.<br>Peace and blessings,<br>Bob Rose,
      President,<br>Meditation Society of America
    • eveneon
      Message 197 of 197 , Jun 9, 2002
        wrote:
        me.... I am so glad for