Re: One more...

  • judirhodes <judirhodes@zianet.com>
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 1, 2003
      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "dan330033
      <dan330033@y...>" <dan330033@y...> wrote:
      > Jason --
      >
      > I'm surprised they let you out of the monkey ward.
      > I guess all good things come to an end.

      ******** hehehe :-)

      Yes, and watch out for those kangaroos over there, I hear they pack a
      wallop! :-)

      > So, now you're making speeches and taking parting shots?
      >
      > Pack your moneky wrench, and get on the plane.
      >
      > This indulgence in linear thinking is just
      > going to hurt your brain and get you nowhere.
      >
      > Peace, dude.
      >
      > Enjoy the clouds passing by,
      > Dan
      >

      > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "Jason
      > <jfishman2@m...>" <jfishman2@m...> wrote:
      > > Before I take flight, I wanted to share with you all the last
      note
      > > that will truly make it all come together, maybe. Never know, my
      > > plane could blow up and then where would ya be? Sit back, take a
      > > deep breath and open up your mind to everything, here we go...
      are
> [...]
      > >
      > > Dan: when the self-dissolving nature of the circle is obvious,
      > > there is no need to go round in circles.
      > >
      > > You're almost there, yet infinitely far away…
      > >
      > > A need is a need and a need is a contradiction to the whom is
      doing
      > > the need perspective. It's a twist and leads right back to the
      > > initial question asked. Now twist what you said it may read…
      > >
      > > When the nature of the circle is obvious, (the self-dissolving
      part
      > > is erroneous and leads down another path entirely)
      > > Then there is no reason to go round in circles (although I like
      > > circles!)
      > >
      > > Or twist it yet again…
      > >
      > > When the nature of the circle is obvious,
      > > You make a choice to follow it or not.
      > >
      > > One more twist, just for fun…
      > >
      > > When the circle is not obvious,
      > > You may continue down it till it becomes obvious or you may not,
      > the
      > > unknowable
      > >
      > > There is no escape from the circles only choices that led to
      other
      > > circles. Regardless of where you put the I or the who or the
      yahoo
      > > even, it will never change that it exists and you're just another
      > > part of it all, nor will conditioning cease to play it's part.
      > >
      > > You can try to force things, change them, mold them to your
      liking
      > > or disliking, yet nothing really ever changes it's just
      transfered
      > > to something else, only the view from yourself. What IS, is or so
      > > I'm told.
      > >
      > > Oh, one more twist…
      > >
      > > When the path you choose, unfolds before you
      > > Will you see the next fork in the road or continue down the same
      > > path, endlessly…
      > >
      > > Same stuff, slightly skewed…
      > >
      > > For those of you still stuck in a position, as soon as you start
      > > defending it to anyone including yourself you'll know your stuck,
      > > then your not part of it all, not coming from a place of
      > > unconditional love and compassion, are walking hand and hand with
      > > ego and are out to teach someone what you think is best for your
      > own
      > > gratitude. The only thing that will ever separate you from
      anything
      > > is your view of it. See this and see the understanding of one,
      not
      > > two, not two.
      > >
      > > For those of you still "in search of…" here IT is! Nothing you
      can
      > > do to twist the twist, a truth in and of itself is true as true
      > will
      > > ever get. Man, didn't we learn this in grammar school? Simple is
      > > simply enlightening…
      > >
      > > Enjoy it, share it, post it on your fridge, remind yourself daily
      > > and when you REALLY get it you will cry tears of joy and find
      that
      > > those tears are the same as those of sorrow. One, not two, not
      two.
    • dragonpuffs7777
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 1, 2003
        <Enjoy it, share it, post it on your fridge, remind yourself daily
        and when you REALLY get it you will cry tears of joy and find that
        those tears are the same as those of sorrow. One, not two, not two.>

        Or, when you really get it, you won't worry about how you explain it
        at all because it will all sound just right or just wrong depending
        how congenial or how fussy you were when you were born.

        Have a great trip. I love to fly.