Re: One more...

  • dan330033 <dan330033@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 1, 2003
      Jason --

      I'm surprised they let you out of the monkey ward.
      I guess all good things come to an end.

      So, now you're making speeches and taking parting shots?

      Pack your moneky wrench, and get on the plane.

      This indulgence in linear thinking is just
      going to hurt your brain and get you nowhere.

      Peace, dude.

      Enjoy the clouds passing by,
      Dan

      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "Jason

    • judirhodes <judirhodes@zianet.com>
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 1, 2003
        --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "dan330033
        <dan330033@y...>" <dan330033@y...> wrote:
        > Jason --
        >
        > I'm surprised they let you out of the monkey ward.
        > I guess all good things come to an end.

        ******** hehehe :-)

        Yes, and watch out for those kangaroos over there, I hear they pack a
        wallop! :-)

      • dragonpuffs7777
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 1, 2003
          <Enjoy it, share it, post it on your fridge, remind yourself daily
          and when you REALLY get it you will cry tears of joy and find that
          those tears are the same as those of sorrow. One, not two, not two.>

          Or, when you really get it, you won't worry about how you explain it
          at all because it will all sound just right or just wrong depending
          how congenial or how fussy you were when you were born.

          Have a great trip. I love to fly.