Re: Stream of Consciousness

    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 1, 2003
      Dear Dragonpuffs,

      Nice name by the way, your Mom made a wonderful choice in naming you
      that, it truly is a unique and wonderful name. There is nothing wrong
      with following your own intuition and inner voice, but there is also
      nothing wrong with listening to a Guru and following that voice
      either. Ganga never told you to stop listening to your inner voice,
      this is just your ego reacting and filtering the message to your own
      egos liking, justifying what it wants to hear. You are not open,
      listening to anything Ganga is telling you, your ego is too big and
      too in the way. And then there is the childish act of name calling
      and putting down. That is very mature and spiritual. That really
      shows that you are wiser than the guru. The Guru does not resort to
      name calling or childish acts like that. The guru is unmoved by all
      of this, doesn't respond from ego, while ones like you and me, the
      seekers with big egos react, resort to vulgarity, name calling,
      sarcasm, etc. Until the ego is dissolved you cannot see clearly and
      the ego is constantly in center stage. Unfortunately, that is what is
      happening in your case. And your ego is very excited when others on
      this site validate your beliefs and support your egos justifications.
      It is so sad to watch, to see truth turned down and ego fantasies to
      be believed in. If only you had some distance and time, you would see
      what is spoken here. The interaction you had with Ganga has never
      been negative on her own nor has she ever forced anything onto you,
      she is just trying to help you, to help you break free from your own
      self-created illusions. May you find truth and the freedom which you
      are seeking. Love Steve

      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, dragonpuffs7777
      <no_reply@y...> wrote:

      > <you might do better to stick with my interpretation it really
      > paints

      > > you in a much better light than what you are saying right now--- >

      > Oh no, where is Tom Hanks when you need him? Now ganga is telling

      me

      > to stop listening to my own intuition, my own small still voice,

      and

      > to listen to her big loud stupid one, instead! G, you have, in

      fact,

      > confirmed that my inner voice can be trusted very well, thank you.
      >
      > I read in this place before I joined and saw in you somewhere I
      > never wanted to end up at but somewhere I was finding myself
      > hovering around in some dark attraction. Well, they say a teacher
      > teaches best what she most needs to learn and you teach by bad
      > example very well. Your broom is in the closet. Let me show you to
      > the door.
      >

      > In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "G
      > <crystalkundalini@h...>" <crystalkundalini@h...> wrote:

      > > dragonpuffs7777 <no_reply@y...> wrote:

      > > > That would be your interpretation if it were your own dream. My
      > > > interpretation is the true meaning as it comes from me to me.

      > > IT's about how I am percieving many of the members of this
      > > group (not all,) and in this group specifically rather than in

      the

      > 3-d

      > > > world or in other groups, and that's why I put it here. You and

      > > they look like fundamentalist nothingists. It is a dream about
      > > what part of me I'd choose to steer clear of. But, of course, I
      > > didn't steer clear, and that means I want to confront people

      like

      > > you because something in me started to gell and be automatic,
      > > which is the way you are to me, so I can get you out of my
      > > system and move on.
      > >

      > > G: did you ever stop to think you may not be real objective

      about

      > > it? of course you are going to interpret it in your best

      > light...

      > > ah.... i have never been "in" your system... the only one in

      > there

      > > is you.... if i'm in there and if it is your perception of

      > people in

      > > this group then my dear that is even a sadder commentary on it
      > > than before.... everyone is trying to rip you off... and

      > seeking

      > > your approval ? sneaking into your place and squatting there....
      > > oh my dear.... and your so cramped that you can't move....
      > >
      > > you might do better to stick with my interpretation it really

      > paints

      > > you in a much better light than what you are saying right now.....
      > >
      > > what you end up doing is simply confronting yourself, if there

      is

      > > a need to *confront* anything.... so which is it - is it about
      > > confronting the people here or steering away from your own
      > > perceptions? you are sounding more and more confused .....
      > > boy am i glad that
      > >
      > > shanti om ..g...
    • dragonpuffs7777
      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 1, 2003
        I agree and disagree with everything you say. It's all right and
        it's all wrong. I have ego, yes. So?

        I could have detailed the dream so that maybe she would have been
        able to interpret it better as the house is one I actually do own in
        real life and unlike others I own or have owned, it gets bad renters
        even thought it's a nice place to live. Obviously, this has made me
        very careful when it comes to choosing who and what come in it. And,
        yes, the junk the sparkly squatters tried to move does represent the
        torrents of words that G and those like her use to try and move in
        on a person's mental space.

        The dream is basically a "JUST SAY NO" dream which came as a direct
        question to myself as to whether G and some others were genuine
        helpers. The answer was no, they're not. They are bright people but
        they have too many issues of their own to help. In time and over
        many years, I have found that when I fail to listen to these answers
        from within, I have been sorry EVERY single time. When I listen, I
        am SOOO glad I did.

        Intuition is a wonderful thing.

      • G <crystalkundalini@hotmail.com>
        Message 3 of 9 , Feb 1, 2003
          dragonpuffs7777 <no_reply@y...> wrote:
          > I agree and disagree with everything you say. It's all right and
          > it's all wrong. I have ego, yes. So?
          >
          > I could have detailed the dream so that maybe she would have
          been able to interpret it better as the house is one I actually do
          own in real life and unlike others I own or have owned, it gets
          bad renters even thought it's a nice place to live. Obviously, this
          has made me very careful when it comes to choosing who and
          what come in it. And, yes, the junk the sparkly squatters tried to
          move does represent the torrents of words that G and those like
          her use to try and move in on a person's mental space.

          > The dream is basically a "JUST SAY NO" dream which came
          as a direct question to myself as to whether G and some others
          were genuine helpers. The answer was no, they're not. They are
          bright people but they have too many issues of their own to help.
          In time and over many years, I have found that when I fail to
          listen to these answers from within, I have been sorry EVERY
          single time. When I listen, I am SOOO glad I did.

          > Intuition is a wonderful thing.

          G: no one can enter your mental space if you don't invite them
          in..... no matter what anyone says you don't need to accept
          it nor need you hold it ....... a mind that is free clings to no
          thought....

          shanti om ..g...
        • dragonpuffs7777
          Message 4 of 9 , Feb 1, 2003
            <G: no one can enter your mental space if you don't invite them
            in..... no matter what anyone says you don't need to accept
            it nor need you hold it ....... a mind that is free clings to no
            thought....>

            True, they got evicted in a hurry. It wasn't about the issue of them
            maybe being able to stay. It was about their motives in trying, you
            see? And whether or not I should invite them.

            Message 5 of 9 , Feb 1, 2003
              dragonpuffs7777 <no_reply@y...> wrote:
              > <G: no one can enter your mental space if you don't invite them
              > in..... no matter what anyone says you don't need to accept
              > it nor need you hold it ....... a mind that is free clings to no
              > thought....>

              > True, they got evicted in a hurry. It wasn't about the issue of
              them maybe being able to stay. It was about their motives in
              trying, you see? And whether or not I should invite them.

              G: you might be reading motives into the picture which are not
              there are all.... .. can you really say what anyone elses
              motives are other than your own?

              shanti om ...g...
            • dragonpuffs7777
              Message 6 of 9 , Feb 2, 2003
                <G: you might be reading motives into the picture which are not
                there are all.... .. can you really say what anyone elses
                motives are other than your own?>

                No, but the dreams have had a 100% accuracy rate so far in the last
                18 years because they are explained as they happen. If I tried to do
                it on a conscious level, I would surely color the interpretation
                with my own predudices, that's why I put the question to my
                sunconscious.

                Message 7 of 9 , Feb 2, 2003
                  dragonpuffs7777 <no_reply@y...> wrote:
                  > <G: you might be reading motives into the picture which are not
                  > there are all.... .. can you really say what anyone elses
                  > motives are other than your own?>
                  >
                  > No, but the dreams have had a 100% accuracy rate so far in
                  the last 18 years because they are explained as they happen. If I
                  tried to do it on a conscious level, I would surely color the
                  interpretation with my own predudices, that's why I put the
                  question to my sunconscious.

                  G: isn't it possible that all thought might be colored by your
                  perceptions and conditionings? that whether dream or not that
                  the same valuation holds true..? (after all it is still the creation of
                  mind and nothing more) is not the subconscious simply the
                  conscious that has gone underground for a time - so to speak ?
                  that which you are not willing to look at point blank may descend
                  into unconscious or sub conscious symbology?

                  why do you suppose that the subconscious will be any more
                  valid than the conscious? i don't see that one is more advanced
                  than the other just simply a different venue.... one is a bit more
                  free association that is all.....

                  just a thought.....

                  shanti om ..g..
                • dragonpuffs7777
                  Message 8 of 9 , Feb 2, 2003
                    <why do you suppose that the subconscious will be any more
                    valid than the conscious?>

                    Didn't say it had to be, said it has a 100% success rate over 18
                    years. My conscious mind isn't as accurate although it tends to get
                    better over time.

                    Message 9 of 9 , Feb 2, 2003
                      dragonpuffs7777 <no_reply@y...> wrote:

                      > <why do you suppose that the subconscious will be any more
                      > valid than the conscious?>
                      >
                      > Didn't say it had to be, said it has a 100% success rate over 18
                      > years. My conscious mind isn't as accurate although it tends to
                      get better over time.

                      G: if you say it works for you then i won't debate the point....

                      shanti om ..g..