Re: satsang story

  • dan330033 <dan330033@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 50 , Jan 31, 2003
      > It was the most depressed, eeriest satsang I'd ever been to, and my
      friends and I went to them all! A buddy of mine needed Reiki after
      he picked up all the dark spooky energy from Moskha. After it was
      over, Moksha called Prasad. He asked her how it went. She said "Not
      too well," then told him how she wasn't in the Self the entire time.
      He then rescinded his authorization, and she never gave satsang again!

      > LOL,
      >
      > --Greg (no pictures)

      Man, do you ever have stories to tell!

      I'd say more, but I'm running out of energy
      and I'm not in my Self tonight.

      Rescinding my authorization before any one else has a chance to,
      Dan
    • Jeff Belyea <jeff@suiteonedesign.com>
      Message 50 of 50 , Feb 1, 2003
        --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "dan330033 <