[Meditation Society of America] Re: oops/Freyja

  • dan330033 <dan330033@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 50 , Jan 31, 2003
      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, <goode@d...> wrote:
      > At 07:39 PM 1/31/03 +0000, dan330033 <dan330033@y...> wrote:
      > Vibrating in resonance in the ecstatic
      > bliss of unending Presence that is
      > our true being, limitless love to
      > all and from all,
      >
      > Dan Yuck
      >
      > I read that, it sounded like Jeff for a moment, except for the Yuck
      part!

      LOL! Oops, there goes the silver lining!!

      > Awash in the ocean of samadhi of the Truth
      > of my Nature, which is Being, Knowledge,
      > and Bliss, which had no beginning and will
      > never end, and in which all of phenomenality
      > is seen as My Self, wishing Love to Love
      > among my Lovelies,
      >
      > --Greg Airsick

      This is inspiring stuff, Greg.

      Except for the airsick part.

      I'll pretend you didn't say that.

      I'm sure you're not feeling yourself today :-)

      Loving the love with which Love loves,
      aspiring only to serve you as I am
      served selflessly by all that is,
      to which I surrender my very Heart,