Re: stream of consciousness......

  • G <crystalkundalini@hotmail.com>
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 31, 2003
      dragonpuffs7777 <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > <you might do better to stick with my interpretation it really
      > paints you in a much better light than what you are saying right
      now--- >

      P: > Oh no, where is Tom Hanks when you need him? Now
      ganga is telling me to stop listening to my own intuition, my own
      small still voice, and to listen to her big loud stupid one, instead!
      G, you have, in fact, confirmed that my inner voice can be trusted
      very well, thank you.

      > I read in this place before I joined and saw in you somewhere I
      > never wanted to end up at but somewhere I was finding myself
      > hovering around in some dark attraction. Well, they say a
      teacher teaches best what she most needs to learn and you
      teach by bad example very well. Your broom is in the closet. Let
      me show you to the door.

      G: hahahaha now temper -temper... tom hanks is probably at
      home enjoying his life.....

      the only dark attraction is your mind and its obsession .....

      if it is playing on your mind so, then it is you that needs to walk
      away .... for i assure you that you disturb me not in the least.....
      when all is empty in nature there is nothing to cling to ... nothing
      that stays or disturbs the peace.... you're like a knife through
      water..... momentary - fleeting.

      sorry to disapoint you but i don't have a broom .... plenty of
      closets though.....

      now who is *wired* ? i believe it may be you.... the trap was of
      your own making.... in thinking to run me in a circle and to teach
      me a lesson you only succeeded in getting your shorts tied in a
      knot .....

      you came with an objective here are your words :

      P: I read in this place before I joined and saw in you somewhere
      I never wanted to end up at but somewhere I was finding myself
      hovering around in some dark attraction.

      G: you made up your mind before entering into any
      conversation..... and have seen only what you were prepared to
      see..... i was never an adversary nor am i now..... the only
      adversary in this is simply your own projections..... i have
      nothing against you at all..... never have... still don't.....

      you made up your mind from the start that i was some adversary
      to conquer ..... hahahahhah it didn't work that way..... for there
      is nothing here to be conquered.....

      you're saying that i have a big loud stupid voice is quite funny for
      really i hear nothing at all..... there are simply typed words on a
      screen..... see how the projections are in place?

      enjoy your intuition.... but perhaps you may think about starting
      from a clear point rather than a set notion next time.... then
      perhaps you will only see words on a screen that have no impact
      rather than projecting a big loud stupid voice in your mind.....

      here there are only marks on a screen - no more and no less....
      it has no more impact other than what it is..... ..

      shanti om ..g...
    • Jason <jfishman2@msn.com>
      Message 2 of 11 , Jan 31, 2003
        So much for an early bedtime, but a stand in is to fun to pass up!
        Before this plays out in more debate, remember I hold no position in
        either favor here, there or everywhere (sorry, got that song stuck
        in my head)...

        What you both are doing is jocking for a position, neither of which
        is any less or anymore valid then you make it...

        G: it is very understood your position as such, removal of the I is
        very important when being in balance, but regardless of the removal
        of the I (which you are not doing) doesn't have any bearing on it's
        existance. You (whether you've decided there is a you as one "not
        two, not two" or not) are merely playing the game by calling it
        something else. I no longer exist's, all is one, you are wrong and I
        am right, see the unbalance of this. You continue this debate
        because you say it is simply a passing by I hold nothing to it, it
        does not control me nor make me feel any such way, yet continuing
        the debate says otherwise....shanti om and grin and bear it all you
        will. Your proving a point, a position is being maintained here.
        You, whether your will will allow or not has no justification.
        Again, You're simply continuing the game of cat and mouse and
        calling it something else. Quite so, to mine and others amusement.

        P: You are also playing the game, there is no difference but a scale
        of another color. you point out truths that exist, whether someone
        else agrees on them or not and you both continue to say look to
        yourself, there is something wrong here. Quite so on all accounts,
        there is no balance in this power play. Your talking to a wall that
        stuck in a reality of her own making, just as you are. Trying to
        force anothers truths onto someone else is just what is says it is,
        a control power play, no more no less.

        On a closing note, saying "thats what were both saying" which in
        essence thats all your both saying anyway, is the same thing as
        holding a position. Both have valid perspectives, see them as such
        and move on, or don't and continue the debate. there may be a few
        still lingering in the entertainment of it all :)
      • dragonpuffs7777
        Message 3 of 11 , Jan 31, 2003
          Yes, I think I just said that in so many words, but yours sounds
          good.

          --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "Jason