Re: stream of consciousness......

  • G <crystalkundalini@hotmail.com>
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 31, 2003
      dragonpuffs7777 <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > That would be your interpretation if it were your own dream. My
      > interpretation is the true meaning as it comes from me to me.
      IT's about how I am percieving many of the members of this
      group (not all,) and in this group specifically rather than in the 3-d
      > world or in other groups, and that's why I put it here. You and
      they look like fundamentalist nothingists. It is a dream about
      what part of me I'd choose to steer clear of. But, of course, I
      didn't steer clear, and that means I want to confront people like
      you because something in me started to gell and be automatic,
      which is the way you are to me, so I can get you out of my
      system and move on.

      G: did you ever stop to think you may not be real objective about
      it? of course you are going to interpret it in your best light...

      ah.... i have never been "in" your system... the only one in there
      is you.... if i'm in there and if it is your perception of people in
      this group then my dear that is even a sadder commentary on it
      than before.... everyone is trying to rip you off... and seeking
      your approval ? sneaking into your place and squatting there....
      oh my dear.... and your so cramped that you can't move....

      you might do better to stick with my interpretation it really paints
      you in a much better light than what you are saying right now.....

      what you end up doing is simply confronting yourself, if there is
      a need to *confront* anything.... so which is it - is it about
      confronting the people here or steering away from your own
      perceptions? you are sounding more and more confused .....
      boy am i glad that

      shanti om ..g...
    • dragonpuffs7777
      Message 2 of 11 , Jan 31, 2003
        <you might do better to stick with my interpretation it really
        paints
        > you in a much better light than what you are saying right now--- >

        Oh no, where is Tom Hanks when you need him? Now ganga is telling me
        to stop listening to my own intuition, my own small still voice, and
        to listen to her big loud stupid one, instead! G, you have, in fact,
        confirmed that my inner voice can be trusted very well, thank you.

        I read in this place before I joined and saw in you somewhere I
        never wanted to end up at but somewhere I was finding myself
        hovering around in some dark attraction. Well, they say a teacher
        teaches best what she most needs to learn and you teach by bad
        example very well. Your broom is in the closet. Let me show you to
        the door.

        Message 3 of 11 , Jan 31, 2003
          dragonpuffs7777 <no_reply@y...> wrote:
          > <you might do better to stick with my interpretation it really
          > paints you in a much better light than what you are saying right
          now--- >

          P: > Oh no, where is Tom Hanks when you need him? Now
          ganga is telling me to stop listening to my own intuition, my own
          small still voice, and to listen to her big loud stupid one, instead!
          G, you have, in fact, confirmed that my inner voice can be trusted
          very well, thank you.

          > I read in this place before I joined and saw in you somewhere I
          > never wanted to end up at but somewhere I was finding myself
          > hovering around in some dark attraction. Well, they say a
          teacher teaches best what she most needs to learn and you
          teach by bad example very well. Your broom is in the closet. Let
          me show you to the door.

          G: hahahaha now temper -temper... tom hanks is probably at
          home enjoying his life.....

          the only dark attraction is your mind and its obsession .....

          if it is playing on your mind so, then it is you that needs to walk
          away .... for i assure you that you disturb me not in the least.....
          when all is empty in nature there is nothing to cling to ... nothing
          that stays or disturbs the peace.... you're like a knife through
          water..... momentary - fleeting.

          sorry to disapoint you but i don't have a broom .... plenty of
          closets though.....

          now who is *wired* ? i believe it may be you.... the trap was of
          your own making.... in thinking to run me in a circle and to teach
          me a lesson you only succeeded in getting your shorts tied in a
          knot .....

          you came with an objective here are your words :

          P: I read in this place before I joined and saw in you somewhere
          I never wanted to end up at but somewhere I was finding myself
          hovering around in some dark attraction.

          G: you made up your mind before entering into any
          conversation..... and have seen only what you were prepared to
          see..... i was never an adversary nor am i now..... the only
          adversary in this is simply your own projections..... i have
          nothing against you at all..... never have... still don't.....

          you made up your mind from the start that i was some adversary
          to conquer ..... hahahahhah it didn't work that way..... for there
          is nothing here to be conquered.....

          you're saying that i have a big loud stupid voice is quite funny for
          really i hear nothing at all..... there are simply typed words on a
          screen..... see how the projections are in place?

          enjoy your intuition.... but perhaps you may think about starting
          from a clear point rather than a set notion next time.... then
          perhaps you will only see words on a screen that have no impact
          rather than projecting a big loud stupid voice in your mind.....

          here there are only marks on a screen - no more and no less....
          it has no more impact other than what it is..... ..

          shanti om ..g...
        • Jason <jfishman2@msn.com>
          Message 4 of 11 , Jan 31, 2003
            So much for an early bedtime, but a stand in is to fun to pass up!
            Before this plays out in more debate, remember I hold no position in
            either favor here, there or everywhere (sorry, got that song stuck
            in my head)...

            What you both are doing is jocking for a position, neither of which
            is any less or anymore valid then you make it...

            G: it is very understood your position as such, removal of the I is
            very important when being in balance, but regardless of the removal
            of the I (which you are not doing) doesn't have any bearing on it's
            existance. You (whether you've decided there is a you as one "not
            two, not two" or not) are merely playing the game by calling it
            something else. I no longer exist's, all is one, you are wrong and I
            am right, see the unbalance of this. You continue this debate
            because you say it is simply a passing by I hold nothing to it, it
            does not control me nor make me feel any such way, yet continuing
            the debate says otherwise....shanti om and grin and bear it all you
            will. Your proving a point, a position is being maintained here.
            You, whether your will will allow or not has no justification.
            Again, You're simply continuing the game of cat and mouse and
            calling it something else. Quite so, to mine and others amusement.

            P: You are also playing the game, there is no difference but a scale
            of another color. you point out truths that exist, whether someone
            else agrees on them or not and you both continue to say look to
            yourself, there is something wrong here. Quite so on all accounts,
            there is no balance in this power play. Your talking to a wall that
            stuck in a reality of her own making, just as you are. Trying to
            force anothers truths onto someone else is just what is says it is,
            a control power play, no more no less.

            On a closing note, saying "thats what were both saying" which in
            essence thats all your both saying anyway, is the same thing as
            holding a position. Both have valid perspectives, see them as such
            and move on, or don't and continue the debate. there may be a few
            still lingering in the entertainment of it all :)
          • dragonpuffs7777
            Message 5 of 11 , Jan 31, 2003
              Yes, I think I just said that in so many words, but yours sounds
              good.

              --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "Jason