Re: [Meditation Society of America] Re: oops/Freyja

  • goode@dpw.com
    Message 1 of 50 , Jan 31, 2003
      At 12:25 AM 2/1/03 +0000, Jeff Belyea <jeff@...> wrote:
      >Greg -
      >
      >Now you're scaring me.

      No - no problem. I'll tell you what I was talking about. For 3 years I lived with a transsexual, and had other TX girlfriends. Watching them get dressed and make clothes and corsets and other feminine accoutrements, I learned lots of women's secrets, perfected by the ones who must try harder. I saw her and others run in high heels. Not easy, but it's possible! I'd talked about all this over the years on these cyber-waves and my Grand Central essay sort of explains its circumstantial relevance to all this stuff we usually talk about.
    • Jeff Belyea <jeff@suiteonedesign.com>
      Message 50 of 50 , Feb 1, 2003
        --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "dan330033 <
        dan330033@y...>" <dan330033@y...> wrote: