Re: Puff and ganga (existing as a person)

  • dragonpuffs7777
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 31, 2003
      <have you considered there is no either or ? not two - not two..

      no need to negate or affirm .... that is why it is the mystery...
      and why it remains so.... .>

      It's no mystery what I'm talking about. The who am I was created in
      order to help those who got too absorbed in linear reasoning which
      led to too much ego and loss of oneness with their surroundings. I
      began life in the opposite end of the mental spectrum so that
      wouldn't be the most useful exercise for me. That was what the
      person I answered was refering to and that was what my answer was
      about. There are many exercises to balance the mind, but the
      formless love comes of its own accord when it stops observing the
      temporary. There is nothing the I or any part of the mind can be
      trained to do to go to it as all mind is part of it but it is over
      and beyond all mind.

      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "G