Re: Reposting Famous Dead Guys (tm) Wisdom

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 12, 2002
      Thanks for the input. What has been going on is that there are a few
      people who post many times daily, parts of things that they have found
      in FDG (Famous Dead Guys tm) books. There seems to be no other reason
      than to show that they have read alot of different things and like
      being credited with finding them. Sort of like bringing in things for
      "show and tell" in kindergarten. This is happening regularly on at
      least 2 newsgroups, and there are alot of pro and con feelings about
      this. On another newsgroup, when the moderator hasn't received
      anything new, or just to fill up space, they cite quote after quote
      from their own favorite teachers. So, what we might look at is the
      intention behind what is being shared. Let me quote a not-so-famous
      living guy (NSFLG?), Kir Li Molari..."There is nothing better than to
      share those things that have helped you evolve in consciousness, and
      there is nothing so hindering than to divert someones attention away
      from Witnessing their life as it takes place, just to feed your own

      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@y..., "tjperez" <tjperez@y...>