Re: Puff and ganga (existing as a person)

  • freyjartist@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 31, 2003
      <<OK, that being said, (what you said above), which may or may
      not be true......the question is.....who is there to whom any
      of this would make a difference?>

      <<What difference does it make?>>

      ......the difference it has made for me, Puff, is that it is the
      basis of self-inquiry.

      Taking things as if they would make any difference
      to an entity, in terms of its survival.....survival of
      its ego (identity) or even fear of death to the physical body,
      (taking 'personally')

      when this is only an illusion due to the sense of separation.

      I am not saying that any thing including what you said or
      have said or will say, should not be said--not at all,
      because that is all part of what is.

      Just a suggestion, and nothing more, to look at the "investment"
      that one might have in it,
      that is all. Not saying you do or you dont have investments--
      just throwing it out there into the mix. If you dont like--toss.

      cheers,

      Freyja

    • dragonpuffs7777
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 31, 2003
        There's no investment in it except for the sheer amusement of it.
        Understand that I'm at the other end of the wheel from alot of
        seekers being born and raised in silence and being no I, then
        becoming curious not about what silence and bliss are but what else
        there can be by becoming a real live human being.

        --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, freyjartist@a...

      • G <crystalkundalini@hotmail.com>
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 31, 2003
          dragonpuffs7777 <no_reply@y...> wrote:
          > There's no investment in it except for the sheer amusement of
          it.
          > Understand that I'm at the other end of the wheel from alot of
          > seekers being born and raised in silence and being no I, then
          > becoming curious not about what silence and bliss are but
          what else
          > there can be by becoming a real live human being.

          G: have you considered there is no either or ? not two - not two..

          no need to negate or affirm .... that is why it is the mystery...
          and why it remains so.... .

          shanti om ..g...
        • dragonpuffs7777
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 31, 2003
            <have you considered there is no either or ? not two - not two..

            no need to negate or affirm .... that is why it is the mystery...
            and why it remains so.... .>

            It's no mystery what I'm talking about. The who am I was created in
            order to help those who got too absorbed in linear reasoning which
            led to too much ego and loss of oneness with their surroundings. I
            began life in the opposite end of the mental spectrum so that
            wouldn't be the most useful exercise for me. That was what the
            person I answered was refering to and that was what my answer was
            about. There are many exercises to balance the mind, but the
            formless love comes of its own accord when it stops observing the
            temporary. There is nothing the I or any part of the mind can be
            trained to do to go to it as all mind is part of it but it is over
            and beyond all mind.

            --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "G