Re: [Meditation Society of America] Re: Reposting Famous Dead Guys (tm) Wisdom

  • Calvin Richens
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 12, 2002
      From: eveneon
      To: meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, April 12, 2002 5:51 AM
      Subject: [Meditation Society of America] Re: Reposting Famous Dead Guys (tm) Wisdom

      I'm not sure I understand how the person being deceased makes any
      difference in whether or not something it is appropriate. It comes
      down to motivation, like you said. The questions is, how do you know
      what someone's motivation is? And, actually, consider the possibility
      that someone may post something for selfish reasons but someone may
      read it and gain something positive from it anyway. So...it's really
      hard to say if it is appropiate or not.

      I conpletly agree. We would have very little if not for those that went before. Thier words can help us to avoid many mistakes and save us much time in our learning.

    • rmidnight58@webtv.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 12, 2002
        I am glad I read the quote. pb