Re: Question?

    Message 1 of 197 , Oct 9, 2001
      First, you will need a technique that quiets you
      inner chatterer. Check out the Archive section of
      Meditation Station <a href=http://www.meditationsociety.com target=new>http://www.meditationsociety.com</a> Try a
      few of the meditations. After you find a method that
      brings your mind to a quiet place, sincerely ask, and as
      the bible puts it, you shall receive. Meditation is a
      process that comes when your body, mind, and emotions are
      not distracting you. It is then that your
      concentration will be consistent and concentrated enough for a
      meditative state to occur. At that point, meditation will
      simply come to you. You will be able to just sit back
      and witness the universe unfolding. Like being in a
      theatre and watching a show. Only this theater is within
      and the content is wisdom, awareness, reality, and
      bliss. And all your ??? will become !!!
    • eveneon
      Message 197 of 197 , Jun 9, 2002
        wrote: