Re: [Meditation Society of America] Re: Puff and ganga (existing as a person)

  • Melody
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 31, 2003
      > what a wonderful dialog this morning....
      a breath of fresh air ...... sanity amongst the insanity of
      egos delusion of *being something >other than* .....

      Speaking of the insanity of delusionary egos,

      Notice that the minute you relaxed
      into his compliment of something
      you said,

      rather than maintaining your normal posture
      of being on guard against "those who criticize
      guru's",

      you began hearing him as a "breath of
      fresh air"?

    • Jason <jfishman2@msn.com>
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 31, 2003
        --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "Melody"
        <melodyande@c...> wrote:

        > > what a wonderful dialog this morning....
        > a breath of fresh air ...... sanity amongst the insanity
        of
        > egos delusion of *being something >other than* .....
        >

        > Speaking of the insanity of delusionary egos,
        >

        > Notice that the minute you relaxed
        > into his compliment of something
        > you said,
        >
        > rather than maintaining your normal posture
        > of being on guard against "those who criticize
        > guru's",
        >
        > you began hearing him as a "breath of
        > fresh air"?

        Yes, you just witnessed the I's comming together and no that wasn't
        a freight train that ran them over :)
      • dragonpuffs7777
        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 31, 2003
          Yes, we are all so easily manipulated by others, aren't we? Just
          puppets with someone else holding the strings.

        • G <crystalkundalini@hotmail.com>
          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 31, 2003
            <melodyande@c...> wrote:

            > > what a wonderful dialog this morning....
            > a breath of fresh air ...... sanity amongst the insanity of
            > egos delusion of *being something >other than* .....
            >

            > Speaking of the insanity of delusionary egos,
            >

            > Notice that the minute you relaxed
            > into his compliment of something
            > you said,
            >
            > rather than maintaining your normal posture
            > of being on guard against "those who criticize
            > guru's",
            >
            > you began hearing him as a "breath of
            > fresh air"?

            G: another attempt to read between the lines where nothing
            exists to be read.......

            what needs to be guarded against ?
            Reality IS - relative is paramount simply to your own minds
            grasping.....

            any attempts to define a behavior in regard to this thread .....
            has to do with attempting to push Reality and Emptiness (which
            is what is being harmonized) into some type of container and
            limitational ego endeavor.... so label and catagorise to your
            hearts content but you get nothing but a meaningless gesture
            that assuages and supports your concepts ......

            most cannot accept nor see the Whole as it IS..... just as it IS.....
            unencumbered - free - transparent - simply as what is......
            but must seek to confine and limit it into a definable box of ego
            motivations.... must everything carry an ulterior motive and a
            motivating factor? or can it simply be as it is ? going with the
            flow of the moment as it presents itself.....

            it is quite funny that these posts are seen as defending or being
            on guard or whatever slant you want to put on it..... when i
            assure you none of those activities is within the paradigm at
            all.....

            perhaps it is just what was stated... that is IS a breath of fresh
            air no more and no less......

            shanti om ..g...
          • G <crystalkundalini@hotmail.com>
            Message 5 of 8 , Jan 31, 2003
              --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "Jason
              <jfishman2@m...>" <jfishman2@m...> wrote:
              > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "Melody"
              > <melodyande@c...> wrote:
              > >
              > > > what a wonderful dialog this morning....
              > > a breath of fresh air ...... sanity amongst the insanity
              > of
              > > egos delusion of *being something >other than* .....
              > >

              > > Speaking of the insanity of delusionary egos,
              > >

              > > Notice that the minute you relaxed
              > > into his compliment of something
              > > you said,
              > >
              > > rather than maintaining your normal posture
              > > of being on guard against "those who criticize
              > > guru's",
              > >
              > > you began hearing him as a "breath of
              > > fresh air"?

              J: > Yes, you just witnessed the I's comming together and no
              that wasn't a freight train that ran them over :)

              G: "I" 's? or rather that which cognises nor wears an I ......
              I's are percieved by the readers alone....

              "I" cognises "I" - Reality cognises Reality or IS......

              shanti om ...g...
            • dragonpuffs7777
              Message 6 of 8 , Jan 31, 2003
                Hey, I read all of that...whew! Now, we know. The world is ganga's.
                If she rebukes any statement, it is not a defense, it is a fact. If
                you make any negative statement to ganga, it is a reflection of
                whatever wrong thinking you may have. If ganga makes any comment
                about what you say, she is right and you are deluded no matter what
                it's about unless it's a compliment and then it's completely true.
                Now, do we all have that straight? Good. Hail ganga!

                --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "G

                Message 7 of 8 , Jan 31, 2003
                  dragonpuffs7777 <no_reply@y...> wrote:

                  > Hey, I read all of that...whew! Now, we know. The world is
                  ganga's. If she rebukes any statement, it is not a defense, it is a
                  fact. If you make any negative statement to ganga, it is a
                  reflection of whatever wrong thinking you may have. If ganga
                  makes any comment about what you say, she is right and you
                  are deluded no matter what it's about unless it's a compliment
                  and then it's completely true. Now, do we all have that straight?
                  Good. Hail ganga!

                  G: that's not what is said nor implied... but read into it what you
                  want..... the story is your creation... .... its your universe with the
                  characters revolving around your cognition of "I" versus them.....

                  thankyou for affording ganga such an exalted position within
                  your world.... be sure to put on all your armor before going off to
                  battle with the nemises of your own making.... what a fantasy
                  you are creating very inventive ....

                  you know how to get rid of her? it's called a delete button.... or
                  simply let it go ..... want a teaching then here it is.... simple....
                  simplistic.... it's called no mind .... how serious you take it all to
                  be...... this seriousness is your downfall.... it catches your mind
                  in the circle of watch ganga.... hahahahahahah

                  here puff is no more than a laugh that passes .... the dragon
                  that huffs and puffs behind a pseudo - name... a fairy tale that
                  parades as having reality .... guess what ? it is only as real as
                  your mind accepts it to be.... beyond mind there is no illusion...
                  within mind you can ride as many rides and fight as many
                  gangas as you wish to find.....

                  so enjoy whichever one you prefer..... i prefer laughter myself....
                  it remains when the ignorance is not taken as a valid
                  happening...... it is known for what it is .... empty in nature ....

                  fires no match for water.....

                  shanti om ...g....
                • dragonpuffs7777
                  Message 8 of 8 , Jan 31, 2003
                    Of course, you're perfect in every way and I adore you. Why would I
                    ever want to delete you?