Fw: Meditation Expereince

  • tosime@siotel.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 6 4:33 AM
      I have been having problems with my email so I am not sure if this message
      reached the group or if there was a reply.

      My apologies if this is a repost.

      ...Tony

      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 9 8:01 AM
        Dear Tony,
        One reply was in message # 277. Here's the URL
        http://groups.yahoo.com/group/meditationsocietyofamerica/message/277
        And thanks for posting and reposting it. Very good stuff!!!