Puff and ganga

  • Melody
    Message 1 of 38 , Jan 30, 2003
      I just realized that "Puff" and "Ganga" are
      both slang for marijuana. :-)

      Sounds good to me. How about we take all
      take a few tokes....eat a few brownies....

      and just kick back a little? All in the name
      of 'meditation'. ;-)

      You see, I had a really tough day today. Got
      so upset that I let out a scream in the car as
      I was driving down the road. Looking back at it
      I can only shake my head in wonder over what
      a big 'to do' I had made over losing a source of
      income. I take a step back and look at it in a
      wider context, and sigh.

      [big sigh]

      But the body hasn't followed suit yet....it's
      still tense and tired. A 'toke' sounds really,
      really good about now.

      signed,
      mary jane

    • dan330033 <dan330033@yahoo.com>
      Message 38 of 38 , Feb 2, 2003
        --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, dragonpuffs7777
        <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > Dearest Dan, that wasn't directed towards you! When attempting to
        > use the mind to describe the indescribable, fun happens, when
        > attempting to disect words to discredit, it is the indescribable
        > that is discredited by taking the mind off of that which one would
        > like to keep it. In other words, a mind is no more that what it
        > thinks about. WOE is just a tongue in cheek way of putting it. To
        > think of god's punishment is bizarre. But, equal, yes we are. None
        > are all one way or all the other but the Source of all is the same.
        > All different, all the same, so equal.
        >
        > Do you have alot of pain, Dan?

        Not at all, Puffs...

        If I do, I get a massage ...