Question about 3rd Eye Meditation technique

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3 10:50 PM
      Question from Email:
      I have used meditation (3rd Eye) for a long time....I am now VERY
      intersted in this meditation. I can do only outdoors and when sunny.
      With eyes closed, I aim my third eye at the sun, and my physical eyes
      seem to relax and slightly cross. When the thoughts subside due to
      concentrating on feeling the breath rather than thinking mentally,
      inside the forehead starts to turn Indigo or Violet. It's round LARGE
      and has a light yellowish green border. This is as far as it
      goes.....I can hold it by not doing, but at 30 minutes or so I
      stop....Always a profound inner peace afterward...But am I limited to
      the weather and seasons to do this...??????????
      Is there a next step I need to recognize....or prep for...???
      Any answers would be greatly appreciated, not too many people
      understand these things.

      Answer:
      I want to suggest three things. The first is to try doing this in
      complete darkness. The Inner Light is Self effulgent, not dependant
      on anything physical, such as the sun, or even having eyeballs. The
      second is to continue doing exactly what you have been doing,
      but at the time that your "physical eyes seem to relax and slightly
      cross", look up at the point between where your eyebrows
      would meet. If this is distracting after trying it a few times, and
      doesn't start happening on its own accord, just do what does
      come naturally. You are very close. Close to what? Well, for the
      third suggestion, here goes the attempt to describe the
      indescribable....There is a veil of ignorance that must be pierced to
      see the Truth. The moment of this is often preceeded by
      seeing the preatomic energy that is the essence of this universe. It
      often appears as dots of ultra-violet and infra-red points of
      light forming a paisley patterened energy interplay. A sparkling
      dance of the lowest common denominator of life and light. It
      then opens and the Pure Silent Void presents itself, and all of
      creation and the source of creation is witnessed, and you will
      Realize, and remember, your infinite, eternal unity. And live happily
      ever after.