Re: [Meditation Society of America] Digest Number 316

  • Ramon Sender
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2003

      And of course, Judi dear, once you had had your little fun, you left
      a note on the windshield telling the owner that you would pay for
      their traffic tickets, right? Compassion always follows 'daily fun' -- a
      magnanimous upwelling from the noble heart of the Realized Self
      that includes compassion for the Compassionate One also; as I'm
      sure you know.

      \|||/
      (o o)