Crystals?

  • Greg & Liz
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 2, 2002
      I am still trying to get into meditation and I'm curious about using
      crystals. Does anyone here hold crystals while meditating? If so,
      what kind of crystals? Do they work?

      *****Below is a web site that was posted through another group I belong to, I have no idea how any of this would work with meditation.... but thought you may want to check this out.

      http://www.ruidomain.com/amulet/crystal_info.htm

      Elizabeth :-)

    • Greg & Liz
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 2, 2002
        Sorry... hit send too soon. Here is another web site :-)

        http://www.gems4friends.com/~lorraine/therapy.html

        Elizabeth