Re: Ego?

  • freyjartist@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 27, 2003
      <<devi: thanks, i'M really glad i have your approval..life isn't really
      like what? i keep myself pretty isolated, i've been a stay at home
      mom for almost 20 years, and where i live mostly the people are born-
      again christians,>>

      ....oh my! born again Christians? I remember taking a
      born again to see the movie "Dogma", talk about having
      a sick sense of humor. We had to walk out and she
      preached to me for an hour after that.

      << and those people i run away from...a moveable
      feast..haha, i guess your not a vegetarian when it comes to digesting
      people, (probably a bad joke, right)>>

      ....no, not bad ;-), but yeah, you're right in your observation,
      i am a pretty accepting person.

      <<no seriously, i almost get
      literally sick when i see dirty drunken people, >>

      ....well, you cant help it then.

      > > >laksmi: Everything you react to--that is a good thing to
      > > > watch.
      > > devi: why is that in your opinion...usually i react so fast, and
      > > usually i think my reactions are are perfect,,,you know when i
      > react
      > > to someone or something negatively it's usually showing me what i
      > am
      > > not and i am thankful for that...
      >

      > ..lakshmi: ..or could it be showing you something about yourself
      > that you dont want to see?
      devi: no, absolutly not, i don't buy into that at all....>>

      .....i would like to hear more about that. i think ive heard you
      say this before. The way i look at it is, that whatever is happening
      for that person and those in their circle, is exactly what needs to be
      happening--
      so, to look at it as negative or positive is making a judgment.
      I dont mean that steps are not taken to re-direct something harmful or
      undesirable. Its just that, i dont hold any person 'responsible'.
      This does not mean i would never press charges or anything like that.

      freyja

      ps, you too, good luck with the program