Thanks!

  • babspiscot
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 28 10:38 AM
      Thank you all, you are really supportive and your answers mean a lot
      to me! I just started less than two months ago and it's like two
      steps in front, one step back (the natural way of learning, isn't
      it). Between family and work I don't find the time to join a class,
      so I had to rely on books until now. But books are books and don't
      always answer all questions. It's simply great to have your input.
      Edit