Re: question to anybody

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 28, 2002
      Dear Edit, You certainly are going in the right direction. The pain in
      the throat is most likely the way your mind is distracting you at this
      time. When you no longer react to this, your mind will come up with
      something else. The splitting in two is very similar to the way that a
      priest named Pere Telil DeChardin (Spelling?), described the path to
      enlightenment. He said that as we begin to be able to concentrate
      better and better, our mind expands greatly as our ego becomes
      smaller. Picture a balloon expanding and filling with pure energy,
      while the amount of impurities remains the same, or even decreases. We
      eventually reach what he called the Omega point, where the balloon is
      so full that it explodes, and we are no longer trapped inside
      anything, and merge with the infinite. He called this state Christ
      Consciousness. He came close to being excommunicated for this, because
      it points to us merging with God, and that was considered heresy. But,
      as Saint Martha would say, "It's a good thing". As a matter of fact it
      is the best thing.
      Yes, this is Easter time, the time of rebirth to everlasting Divine
      experience, and also Passover, the time that death passes over us, and
      we end our slavery. These experiences are the everavailable gifts
      meditation points to. It is appropriate to feel encouraged as we have
      our own Omega point moments. Enjoy!
      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@y..., babspiscot <no_reply@y...>