Re: Help Needed

  • dragonpuffs7777
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 27, 2003
      <if he hasn't already realized thousand petal lotus, it may be the
      next expereince on his journey..if he's already realized it then he
      should be able to figure out his own problems...>

      Now, do you really think that's true, Devi, because one time when my
      thousand petaled lotus bloomed, I saw it as a purple pineapple with
      gold tipped spines and threw it out thinking it wasn't fresh.

      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "shakti