Re: [Meditation Society of America] new to group

  • Greg & Liz
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 27, 2002
      You wrote:I have been trying to meditate for over a year, with what I think is
      no success, but I do occasionally while sitting comfortably eyes
      closed have the color purple that rolls upward in the black screen of
      my mind. Any idea what's up with this? Thanks. Bless you all.

      *** The color purple, even sometimes can be seen with a little blueish tint, has been describbed as the light of God, or perhaps a Spiritual Master, or Guide.
      Elizabeth

    • sandeep
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 7, 2004
        Hi Harry,