Re: [Meditation Society of America] new to group

  • joe@salerno.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 26, 2002
      To some purple represents the sub-conscious

      Joe Salerno
      Video Works! Is it working for you?
      PO Box 273405 - Houston TX 77277-3405
      http://joe.salerno.com
      joe@...
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 27, 2002
        You wrote:I have been trying to meditate for over a year, with what I think is
        no success, but I do occasionally while sitting comfortably eyes
        closed have the color purple that rolls upward in the black screen of
        my mind. Any idea what's up with this? Thanks. Bless you all.

        *** The color purple, even sometimes can be seen with a little blueish tint, has been describbed as the light of God, or perhaps a Spiritual Master, or Guide.
        Elizabeth

      • sandeep
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 7, 2004
          Hi Harry,