Another beginner Q and A

    Message 1 of 197 , Oct 1, 2001
      Question<br> I am a beginner at meditating. Could
      you please give me a simple, beginners program to
      meditating? <br>Answer<br>I suggest that you read the
      Concepts of Meditation and What is Meditation sections of
      Meditation
      #108, An Easy Hard Technique,
      also very useful for advanced meditators. I also want
      to emphasize that not every type method is good for
      everyone, and that you may have to try several different
      ones before you find one that "works" for you. It
      works if it brings you peace. It doesn't if it takes
      your peace away. Experiment. One technique many have
      found to be very beneficial is the chanting of a
      mantra. I'm pretty sure more people are chanting OM
      (technique#44) <a href=http://www.meditationsociety.com/week20.html target=new>http://www.meditationsociety.com/week20.html</a>
      no better thing you can do for yourself than
      learning and doing meditation. It will bring clarity of
      thought, self control, and bliss to your life.
    • eveneon
      Message 197 of 197 , Jun 9, 2002
        wrote:
        me.... I am so glad for