Re:Lost and such :dragon

  • Jason <jfishman2@msn.com>
    Message 1 of 85 , Jan 26, 2003
      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, dragonpuffs7777
      <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > Jason, I honestly can't say that I do understand because I havn't
      > experienced being a seeker in my life. Being born with more of an
      > observer kind of disposition with deficits in the guilt and
      ambition
      > areas of personality, I do enjoy hearing the thoughts of others
      but
      > am not even capable of holding onto them. Which is why you'll
      almost
      > always see me write in the informal first person mode that drives
      so
      > many spiritual people crazy :oD.....Anyway, I will enjoy all you
      > have to share.

      Yes, I can understand the deficiences in ambition, although guilt
      has played a major role in the past. :)

      > About your city as compared to my waking up in deep sleep....the
      > experiences really do both have a common theme and that would be
      > time as in relation to space, or "is there any difference in space
      > and time?". Just as you'll never have the feeling that you're
      > anywhere when all you can see is a single point in space, a single
      > point in time is nowhere, looking a bit before gives a sense of
      > place, and simultaneous time is equal to infinite space and is a
      > divine sense of well being.

      Yes, this rings perfectly for describing the seperation of the
      singular consciousness and the multi-dimensional sense of well
      being. Thank you for the effort in bringing the two experiences
      together.
    • Jason <jfishman2@msn.com>
      Message 85 of 85 , Jan 26, 2003