The truth that sets you free

  • Jeff Belyea <jeff@suiteonedesign.com>
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 25, 2003
      Those who would tell the sincere
      seeker of truth that what they
      will find does not amount to a
      hill of beans, don't know a hill
      of beans about the truth that
      sets you free.

      Semantic squabbling aside...

      There is joy unspeakable, a peace
      that passes understanding, a
      pearl of great price that has
      been discovered by many who
      speak of it from experiential
      knowledge. It is the promise
      of all the awakened teachers,
      past and present.

      Experience is never at the
      mercy of argument.

      Jeff

      (#Excerpt from Sunrise at Two Lions)....

      "Billy, as people who are seeking God's touch move closer to that
      experience, the lions step up their ferocity. The lions of fear and
      doubt roar the loudest and speak the harshest words, the closer one
      comes. They know that if they can discourage someone at the last
      moment, they will almost never come back.

      "These people who are turned away at the last moment are the ones with
      the strongest ego and pride. They hate to admit to the possibility that
      there is someone or something greater than they are as individuals.

      "They give in to the fear, and then they become powerful and forceful
      in their own right. But there's no kindness and compassion, there's
      anger and disappointment, and pride of self. They become so bitter that
      they stand against anyone who declares their freedom. They try to beat
      them down, and discourage them just like they are discouraged. They do
      not know the truth, and they do not believe in any other truth than the
      limited despair that rules their lives. It is very hard to turn these
      people around. They are unknowing allies of the lions."

      Jeff
    • dragonpuffs7777
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 25, 2003
[...]

        That was really good!

        -- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "Jeff Belyea

      • shakti <devi@pacific.net>
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 25, 2003
          i'm copying the book God Speaks by meher baba into my website and
          sometimes i put portions in my club...your all invited to read
          there.http://groups.yahoo.com/group/God-realizationSatsangandSanga/?
          yguid=64355592

          what goes on in the 4th, 5th and 6th, and lastly 7 plane is available
          today..

          also you can see what i look like if your interested..

          devi
        • Jeff Belyea <jeff@suiteonedesign.com>
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 26, 2003
            --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "shakti <devi@p...>"
            <devi@p...> wrote:
            > i'm copying the book God Speaks by meher baba into my website and
            > sometimes i put portions in my club...your all invited to read
            > there.http://groups.yahoo.com/group/God-realizationSatsangandSanga/?
            > yguid=64355592
            >
            > what goes on in the 4th, 5th and 6th, and lastly 7 plane is available
            > today..
            >
            > also you can see what i look like if your interested..
            >
            > devi

            Thanks for the read and the photo, devi.
            It is grace that brings us home.

            Jeff