Buddhism Made Easy

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 22, 2002
      We received a nice email today from Gary Gach who wrote The Complete
      Idiot's Guide to Buddhism. He'd like his book to be included in the
      Suggested Reading section of Meditation Station, and it is certainly
      worthy, but I'm not sure how soon this will happen. So, let me just
      suggest that if you are looking for an easy to understand (no- you
      don't have to be an idiot to "get it") discussion of Buddhism, this
      might be what you seek. There are sample chapters available on this
      site that are very informative unto themselves:
      http://awakening.to/
      Enjoy!