Re: So many ways to help

  • texasbg2000
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 20, 2002
      Dear Bob and Group:

      I haven't read many messages yet but I appreciate it that a group
      like this exists.

      When I have life's problems impinge on my meditation too often I
      sometimes do something about it before I begin to meditate.

      I visualize meditation as a limb of a tree. The limb has leaves on
      it. One of the leaves has the words "unwillness to meditate" on it.
      I pluck this leaf and throw it to the ground with enough force to be
      convincing. The other leaves I visualize myself watering. I touch
      this image with my heart. This somehow overcomes my resistance.

      I have a whole tree with the various aspects of my life represented
      on it and I go to it when I need help.

      It works for me.

      Bobby G.