Judi's Bundt Pans

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 18 7:33 PM
      This was on The End of the Rope Ranch group. Judi is an enlightened
      teacher specializing in pulling the rug out from under seekers
      illusions. Her Sacred Bundt Pan concept is pretty funny and
      irreverant, as well as being seriously insightful and relevant, so I
      thought it well worth passing on. I was also pleasantly surprised how
      beautiful the pendant came out. Enjoy! Bob

      Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 19:54:52 -0800
      From: Judi Rhodes <judirhodes@...>
      Subject: Re: Trumpets Please!! Ta-Ta-Ta-Ta-Ta-Da!
      INTRODUCING!!!

      Judi Rhodes wrote:
      http://www.livingston.net/allison/sacred01.htm

      ****
      Details:

      If you would like to be a Keeper of your very own Solid
      Sterling Silver Sacred Bundt Pan pendant w/ Chain, please send $39.95,
      check or money order made out to Judi Rhodes, to:

      Judi Rhodes
      (C/O James C. Allison)
      P.O. Box 1421
      Onalaska, Texas 77360
      U.S.A.

      Also, makes GREAT gifts for friends and loved ones
      Please include name(s) and address "Ship To" information.
      Price includes shipping and handling.
      Allow 3-6 weeks for delivery.