Free sample of our newsletter

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 17, 2002
      The new issue of The Inner Traveler, the newsletter of
      the Meditation Society of America, is now available for download at
      http://www.meditationsociety.com/it66136/index.html
      This is a fairly large file (1.61 MB), but well worth the time to wait
      downloading. You will need the Adobe Reader ™ 5.0 to read it. If
      you
      don't have it, the Adobe Reader can be downloaded free of charge at:
      http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep.html
      We hope you will enjoy it. If you feel inspired to write something
      for publication in a future issue, please consider submitting it. It
      is a great blessing to share those things that help others evolve in
      consciousness.
      Peace and blessings,
      Bob Rose, President,
      Meditation Society of America
      http://www.meditationsociety.com
    • tabularosa
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 18, 2002
        Love that new logo! Looks real nice. Ever consider putting it up in
        here? Would add a nice touch.

        I'll get back to reading that lastest newsletter after work. Looks
        most informative. I enjoyed the last one as well. Keep up the
        excellent work.

        May the innumerable benefits of meditation fall upon us all,

        Tab