Re: mantras

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 12 10:07 PM
      Dear Matthew,
      We have a nice article about the OM meditation technique on our
      web site that also deals with mantras in general. The URL is:
      Personally, I love OM, but I find it hard to talk about. OM is
      infinite and eternal, and all our worldly words are so limited that I
      can't find a way to describe my experiences adequately. I do encourage
      you to continue chanting OM. There will come a moment when you have
      become so at one with this divine vibration, that you will join with
      the millions of others who are OMing with you at any given time. And
      that first hand experience of sharing the transcendant unity of
      consciousness will define "mantras" in a way that words can never
      fully capture.
      OM OM OM
      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@y..., sinimat78 <no_reply@y...>