There is something about stress and the way I see it.
Stress - disaster or a new beginning. It is nothing, nothing that
hasn´been felt. Stress or overpressure of our body and soul man had
felt thousansdsyears before, on his own way. However, we feel that
this overpressure has become more various and much stronger in our
everyday´s life. Rythm of life, work pressure, race for money,
destroying our peace and making our boby to suffer. There are so many
examples of it and everyone could start counting his reasons for
beeing tensed or disappointed. Also, you can´t avoid it just like
that. Stress is a huge evil of modern days, it´s enough just to take
a look at all those illnes and disoerders(high blood pressure, heart
) that could came after it to see how serious is it.
Reasons that are causing strees could be directly, lately and
cronicly by its working.
1. In direct working of stress, body activates itself in a way to
face with danger. We don´t feel the pain so intesively and becoming
to think and remember. Our lungs are trying to take more air, blood
pressure and heart beating is becoming higher, blood delivers more
oxygen to our muscles, digestion isn´t working and so on.
2. Late working of stress causes disorders on our brain,
Few minutes after stress our organism is
trying to recover and calm itself, and brain is trying to rework it.
3. Cronicle working of stress is making disorders on all of those
mentioned organs, and if stress is beeing repeated, there can be
serious damages made on them. Cronicle stress that attacks
immunofissioncy system can make our organism week and easy to infect,
You can´t always avoid stress but you should try to calm and reduce
it. Hans Selye once said that stress is "spice of life" If we want to
defeat it we have to get to know it, maybe just by asking ourselves a
few questions an trying to give an answers:
1. Whaut causes strong unpleasant feelings of anger and tensesness?
2. What causes my pain in the stomack, exhaustion, heart beating,
3. Do I sleep enough and peacefuly, or what disturbs my dreams?
4. If it´s hard for me to concetrate, what are the thoughts that
5. What keeps me from normal relaxing, feeding,
You shouldn´t react on stress agressivly, it´s better to take some
time and think about it. Different kinds of stress are requiering
different solutions, but you should always think before reactions. It
is also good to write down all that you are fighting with sometimes
talk to someone about it. Worries are making some sort of tensesness
and ruining our concentration. One way to make it easier is to play
some sport, walking or doing any other similar activity. Our
spiritual life is on strike and we have to defend it. We can also
find where Jesus talks about it(Lk 12,22): "Don´t worry
This is how Heiko Ernst makes few decisions to make life easier:
1. To be calm and to meet stress with more peace in circumstances
where stress is showing up.
2. To be with people, hang out with them. To spend more time with
3. To learn simplicity of beeing. To find some play and fun in my
life, because of seriousity of our lives.
4. Learn how to have more time! Don´t work to hard!
5. To gain a harmony in my life by discovering my hiden talents and
6. To be fully present at this very moment.Concentrate yourself on
We are becoming tired of life and Jesus is calling(Mt 11,28).:"Come
and I will rest you." He will direct us, just like disciples,
after hard work (Mk 6,31) so that we could rest and prepare our self
to spread the Gospel worldwide.
I hope you´ll find this usefull to end your classes.