someone new/ a question

  • not_your_barbie
    Message 1 of 197 , Feb 26, 2002
      hello,<br><br>im new to this club... i was
      attempting to find new meditation techniques and somehow
      stumbled upon this page. im 18/f, have been practicing
      hahta yoga for 2 years, kundalinia yoga for about 1 and
      am relatively new to meditation. <br><br>i have a
      question to ask everyone.last nite, while doing my nightly
      ritual of yoga then meditation, something odd happened.
      i was concentrating on my breathing, slowly
      starting to slip off into my mind like i always do, when i
      suddenly began to feel very hot and anxious. not scared,
      exactly.. not really a feeling i can describe. just.. bad.
      i visualized flames all around me and grew
      increasingly frustrated and anxious until i snapped myself out
      of it and opened my eyes. i dont know what happened,
      or why it happened... but it scared me and im hoping
      for some consolation. thanks
    • eveneon
      Message 197 of 197 , Jun 9 6:25 AM
        wrote: