Statistics

  • tabularosa
    Message 1 of 197 , Feb 26, 2002
      I've noticed the membership here is a male
      majority. Not that I'm complaining, mind you. I was rather
      surprised, since I thought women would be more into stress
      reduction and gaining control of their thought process. Is
      this a reliable index for comparision? Just
      wondering.<br><br>Hello fellow newbies. I'm kinda new here myself. Any
      good reason to feel as if I'm mentally accomplishing
      something while physically doing nothing holds appeal. Is
      there a way to do a walking meditation? I really do
      need the exercise.
    • eveneon
      Message 197 of 197 , Jun 9, 2002
        wrote: