AWESOME Qoutes to transform us

  • MEENA_SELVAM
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5, 2014

      I have been following the Bliss Bytes series of Paramahamsa Nithyananda for quite a while now, and these are very Powerful Quotes, which makes us think and educate at the same time.

      I am sharing two of them right here.

      1. "Your Consciousness is the GOD"

      2. "People who change after the change Survive.

           People who change along with the change Succeed.

           People who cause the change LEAD"