Soul Meditation!

  • Sambav K
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 31, 2014
      Sir,
      What is soul Meditation what are the benefits of it and how to do this meditation.

      Thank you.

    • dhanmvt1
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 1, 2014
        SOUL IS A ENTITY IN OUR BODY, ANY LIVING THING HAS A SOUL. THE SOUL IS RESPONSIBLE FOR MAKING YOU TO FEEL ALL THE THINGS. TILL TODAY THERE IS NOBODY CLEARLY SPELLED THE REALISATION OF SOUL. THIS IS DESCRIBED IN VEDA ALSO IN THE SAME MANNER. IT IS LIKE YOU CAN,T SEE YOUR FACE. BUT, YOU CAN SEE WITH THE HELP OF SOME OTHER INSTRUMENT. LIKE THIS YOU CAN FEEL THE EXISTING OF SOUL THROUGH SOME MEDIUM BY REALISING THE ACTION OF SOUL. BUT NO DIRECTLY. MY SOUL TELLING THIS TO YOU AND ALL.
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 2, 2014
          Dear Sri Sambav,
          There are many definitions of "soul" and similarly there are many ways to meditate on and about the soul. To know much more, I suggest using the Search Conversations feature of this group. There you will find many wise and helpful articles about what the soul is and how to understand and experience it. This holds true for virtually every subject dealing with meditation.
          Basically our soul is often said to be our real nature. Not our body, mind, or emotions. They all have an ending. The soul (or Atman) is unending. Our search for the soul is an inner one, and can't be expected to be found in the material world. One of the basic methods seekers have used for millennium is simply to keep asking yourself "Who am I". But this specific technique may not be the one for you. Some seek the soul by gazing on the 3rd eye inner light or by surrendering all thought or by repeating a mantra (a word or phrase usually spiritual in nature). Many have found that a guru is needed to know the Truth/Soul. But perhaps the most surprising thing about the soul is that there aren't 7 billion souls on earth and yours is just one of them. There is just One Soul in all of the  universes and when this becomes obvious, you will live happily ever after.