How's Every Body?

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 28, 2013
      How’s Every Body?

      In every moment the molecular, atomic and subatomic structure of every cell in your body is alive and changing. Your mind’s thoughts and your emotional feelings may at times be asleep, but the dance of your body and all the collective elements that contain and maintain it are active. Even when your mind and emotions are silent, like when in deep sleep, or death, the elements of your body live on, evolve and change in nature naturally. Creating, recreating, never pausing, never ceasing and always in the “Now”.

      In every moment of life, there may at times be silence in your mind, but there never is in your body. When awareness is focused inwardly, our heart beat initiating the inhalation and exhalation of the lungs and the gushing of the blood flowing to, through, and away from every cell in your body at all times is producing a concert of celestial harmonies.

      Unlike the body’s immediacy, your thoughts and emotions are reactive and thus not “Now”. You certainly at times have thoughts in the moment, like when you are figuring out how much change to get back after paying for your morning coffee, but your minds chatter is virtually always about rehashing the past and plotting for and fantasizing about the future. Reality only takes place “Now” and that’s when your body’s dance and holy song is always going on. Your thoughts and emotions are conditioned by what your parents, teachers, friends, religious mentors and culture have boxed you into. And there is little likelihood that they are the same as were your parents, grandparents, great grand-parents, and their ancestors. In this multi-media high-tech age this is true now more than ever before. Your body though is in action in the same way as everyone else’s is and has been for as long as there have been people. Our humanity itself is our lowest common denominator. This is where we all meet in the “Now”. Keeping our sub atomic, atomic, molecular, cellular, organic and bodily activity is a shared ongoing function that happens automatically without any societal, religious, racial or any other kinds of differences.

      We are all on a journey from being a living fertilized egg to a seemingly unmoving decaying dead body of dust or ashes. But actually we are vibrating energized sub-molecularly and sub-atomically now and eternally. Witnessing our body in this infinite perspective may have the potential of placing our mind and emotions on the same time schedule as our body is on…”Now”, and that’s the exact and only time we can be aware of our life’s journey, in reality, as it is taking place.

      Far beyond what letting our emotions and mind run wild offers, meditation is a most effective tool to use to make being conscious of being in a body, which is the most ancient and basic human trait, a truly in the moment experiential event. And it is an exquisite one! But only if you don’t just read about it and actually do it.