Re: [Meditation Society of America] New E-Mail Address

  • Cris Angel
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 19, 2013
      Blessings and Grace

      Have a great day !!!

      Cris Angel, DA, EAMP
      Cris Angel, DA, EAMP, H.DD
      Diplomate Acupuncture NCCAOM
      Bastyr Alumni
      Harvard Post-Grad Alumni

      (866) 931-9444 toll free
      www.crisangel.genbook.com ~ online scheduling

      --
      CONFIDENTIALITY WARNING:  This email may contain CONFIDENTIAL, PROPRIETARY, AND/OR PRIVILEGED INFORMATION and is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s).  Any disclosure, copying or unauthorized use of this communication by others is strictly prohibited.  If you believe that you have received this email in error, please notify the sender by immediate reply and then delete the original email from your system.

      On Thu, Sep 19, 2013 at 3:15 PM, medit8ionsociety <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Due to our usual service company (ICDC.com) going down frequently, we no longer can
      rely on getting email from medit8@... so we have started using
      the following email address.

      bobmedit8@...

      We still welcome your ???'s, comments, and the info you share, and hope the new
      email will be much more reliable a way to continue interacting with you.

      Peace and blessings,
      Bob Rose, President,
      Meditation Society of America