New E-Mail Address

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 19, 2013
      Due to our usual service company (ICDC.com) going down frequently, we no longer can
      rely on getting email from medit8@... so we have started using
      the following email address.

      bobmedit8@...

      We still welcome your ???'s, comments, and the info you share, and hope the new
      email will be much more reliable a way to continue interacting with you.

      Peace and blessings,
      Bob Rose, President,
      Meditation Society of America
    • Cris Angel
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 19, 2013
        Blessings and Grace

        Have a great day !!!

        Cris Angel, DA, EAMP
        Cris Angel, DA, EAMP, H.DD
        Diplomate Acupuncture NCCAOM
        Bastyr Alumni
        Harvard Post-Grad Alumni

        (866) 931-9444 toll free
        www.crisangel.genbook.com ~ online scheduling

        --
        CONFIDENTIALITY WARNING:  This email may contain CONFIDENTIAL, PROPRIETARY, AND/OR PRIVILEGED INFORMATION and is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s).  Any disclosure, copying or unauthorized use of this communication by others is strictly prohibited.  If you believe that you have received this email in error, please notify the sender by immediate reply and then delete the original email from your system.