Re: Question and answer about Inner Light

  • truthgold
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 1, 2013
      Dear sir

      The kundalini yoga or the third eye opening meditation are the same. if you rise your soul from first adhara (mooladara) to Agna 7th chakra which is situated in between your eyebrow. The third eye will get open at that time you can see or communicate with many gods or i can say get relation with supra forces including spirits, ghosts , demons etc.,

      But, travelling in this spiritual path is not as easy. You need to have mantras support , some time use some tantric ways and some time medicines etc.,

      Then, in that journey you need respiration control, food control,sex control etc., which is needed to have body intact.
      Mistakes lead you to psycho problems, health problem and even some time death.
      Therefore, you need a external guide to maintain your path of journey properly.

      Anyway,once you achieve the power , you can easily inform about the past present and future.

      Now a days, many cheating groups are available in this area also.

      Ultimately, you planetary position should support you to attain such things, along with detachments character in you.

      Truth