Re: Question and answer about Inner Light

  • truthgold
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 1, 2013
      Dear sir
      The question you asked is not as simple as "show me the sun?".
      The inner light is nothing but realizing the atma or in hinduism it was defined as inner guru the real guru. In reality atman is the guru realizing this as similar as mingiling one with universe or coming to know knowledge about all the things in the universe or seeing the god merging the universal force.
      One need more training to get in to such state.
      In yantra concept realizing the total gods and goddesses in the sri chakra.

      or Getting control over 10 cosmic powers in our body and realizing 1000 petals (forces) inside us. This 1000 petals mostly used as symbol. You can see buddha statue with such representation.
      or Total understanding of sambha siva moorthy.

      Truthgold

      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, Sambav K <sambavk@...> wrote:

      > Hello,
      > What is that inner light, how will it be exactly, and what are its uses?
      > And how to do it? After doing it what is the results of it.
      >
      > Thank you.

    • truthgold
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 1, 2013
        Dear sir

        The kundalini yoga or the third eye opening meditation are the same. if you rise your soul from first adhara (mooladara) to Agna 7th chakra which is situated in between your eyebrow. The third eye will get open at that time you can see or communicate with many gods or i can say get relation with supra forces including spirits, ghosts , demons etc.,

        But, travelling in this spiritual path is not as easy. You need to have mantras support , some time use some tantric ways and some time medicines etc.,

        Then, in that journey you need respiration control, food control,sex control etc., which is needed to have body intact.
        Mistakes lead you to psycho problems, health problem and even some time death.
        Therefore, you need a external guide to maintain your path of journey properly.

        Anyway,once you achieve the power , you can easily inform about the past present and future.

        Now a days, many cheating groups are available in this area also.

        Ultimately, you planetary position should support you to attain such things, along with detachments character in you.

        Truth