different level

  • shst777
    Message 1 of 197 , Feb 23, 2002
      I seek meditation not only to cope but also to
      move tward wisdom. Not just the "cheer up" "bliss out
      on nothingness" but sometimes it brings
      revelations,insight,contemplation,issues arise that require resolution,foreground and
      backgrounds to thoughts.Christ conciousness is the middle
      pillar ,the heart of the tree of life but wisdom and
      understanding are paths too. I love all the meditations in THE
      Handbook For Lightworkers by David cousins but seek more
    • eveneon
      Message 197 of 197 , Jun 9, 2002
        wrote:
        me.... I am so glad for