RE: Question and answer about Inner Light

    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 31, 2013

      To answer Sri Sambav, I think it appropriate to refer to a 3RD eye technique

      that is found on our web site here:

      3rd Eye Meditation (#33)

      Imagine what your life would have been like if you had kept your eyelids shut

      for your entire lifetime. Your eyes would have worked perfectly and yet your sense of vision would have gone to waste. Similarly, not using your 3rd eye

      is keeping you in the dark in relation to enjoying the wonders and wisdom

      of your sense of mystic sight.

      Every one of us had our 3rd eye fully open when we were babies.

      We were effortlessly able to witness the glory of the universe from

      its subatomic nature to its multi-galactic infiniteness. Through conditioning

      by our parents, teachers, and peers, we started a process of covering

      our 3rd eye with layer after layer of illusion. As an example, let's imagine

      that at one month of age we were laying in our crib looking at the paisley patterned dance of energy that life is. Our mommy stuck a stuffed doll in

      front of our face and said, "Look at the piggy, look at the piggy." We then

      started the process of recognizing that particular shape and associating

      it with the label "pig". We also might have been introduced to the concepts

      of color, texture, size, and other things. "Baby, look at how pink and fuzzy

      the nice little piggy doll is." And this began our habit of replacing direct perception of reality with a perceiving, labeling, reacting physically,

      emotionally, and mentally process. And we went further and further away

      from an unfiltered pure experience of living life as it takes place. As we

      aged, we also added a thought analyzing method of judging, comparing,

      and commenting on every thing our senses brought our attention to, and

      we got less and less in touch with Now.

      The result of this process is similar to putting shutters on a window. No light comes through and those within can only imagine what is on the other side of

      the shutters. Unfortunately, this really leaves us in the dark about what is real

      and what life is really about. Just as you can't adequately describe an orange

      to anyone who has never seen the color orange, or has not tasted one,

      you cannot understand what a 3rd eye vision is like from reading about it,

      or hearing it described by someone who has them. You will have to experience

      it first hand. So, the experience of divine perception, astral sight, aura awareness, mystic vision, or whatever other esoteric label you put on it,

      will remain only a theory until a way is found to actually open the 3rd eye.

      Every time you sit in meditation and do the 3rd eye technique, you remove one

      of the shutters covering your inner window of wisdom. It is often compared

      to peeling away layers of skin from an onion. This continues until there is

      nothing left. And in this No-thing, there is everything. And we return to the

      pure direct perception of the glory and wonders of the universe we beheld

      as a baby. But now, we have the understanding that only comes with maturity.

      The 3rd Eye Meditation Technique

      To begin, place yourself in the place and position that you have found to be

      most advantageous to meditation. Relax your mind, body, and emotions. Command your mind to cease its chatter, your emotions to stay in a

      serene mode, and your body to not disturb your meditation in any way.

      Focus your attention to the sound and feeling of your breath coming in and

      going out. Return to your breath awareness if you witness that you have

      lost your focus. At no time during your meditation should you chastise

      yourself about anything. So, for example, if you lose your attention and

      then realize this, just accept it without commenting. Return your attention

      to your breath and then continue with your meditation.

      Close your eyes. Place your attention on the area between your eyebrows.

      After a short time, a point of light will present itself in the center of your inner

      field of vision. Keep your focus there. For some people, it will be beneficial

      to raise your eyeballs as if you were looking up at about a 25-degree angle.

      For others, just directing their attention upwards will be easier and less distracting. After some experimentation, go with one of the ways exclusively.

      In the beginning of 3rd eye practice, it may help to place your thumb at the

      outer edge of one eye and your middle finger on the outer edge of the

      other, while placing your index finger at the mid-point between your

      eyebrows. This gives you a point of focus to place your attention. It also

      allows you to prevent your eyelids from fluttering. This commonly occurs,

      and can be distracting until you get used to the sensations that accompany

      this technique.

      Let the light come to you. Be available to be filled. The more you continue practicing this meditation, the more layers of the veil of illusion will peel

      away and Reality will reveal itself to you. As you perceive the Truth, your understanding of the delusional concept that you are apart from the rest of

      the universe will lose its grip on you, and the knowledge that you are a part

      of all and everything will become undeniably apparent. Your chattering mind

      will eventually dissolve in the unspeakable transcendent light of love that is

      now and forever within and without you.

      Once you stop being locked into viewing reality from just one perspective,

      you will start to be free from habitual reactivity. 3rd eye experiences put you

      in that position. You will recognize that nothing more than a show has been playing out before you in what you considered "real life". And, just like when

      you are at the theater, you may be interested to some degree with seeing

      how the plot turns out, but knowing that it is all just a story, you won't take it

      any more seriously than a show. The constant anxiety and fear that is attached

      to a singular ego centered view of life will end and be replaced with the bliss

      of effortlessly merging and identifying with all of creation.

      Once a chick has pecked its way out of its shell, it knows that there is a lot
      more to life than was within its dark confines. Mother Nature, Grace, then
      gives the chick strong wings that let it fly to the heavens. The 3rd eye
      meditation technique has the potential to be the beak you use to break
      out of your shell, as well as the wings to transport you to the infinite,
      eternal, universal divine reality that is your birthright.

      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, <sambavk@...> wrote:

      Hello,
      What is that inner light, how will it be exactly, and what are its uses?
      And how to do it? After doing it what is the results of it.

      Thank you.

    • Sambav K
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 31, 2013
        Thank you,
        I thank you for such a clear detailed explanation about this inner light meditation, and again I have a doubt here, that is, Is light meditation and kundalini meditation and chakra meditation, (is all three the same or different).

        If chakra or kundalini meditation is initiated in a person meant to be 3rd eye opened or there is some thing completely different for 3rd to be opened?
        and is there 3rd eye in us?

        Thank you.
      • truthgold
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 1, 2013
          Dear sir
          The question you asked is not as simple as "show me the sun?".
          The inner light is nothing but realizing the atma or in hinduism it was defined as inner guru the real guru. In reality atman is the guru realizing this as similar as mingiling one with universe or coming to know knowledge about all the things in the universe or seeing the god merging the universal force.
          One need more training to get in to such state.
          In yantra concept realizing the total gods and goddesses in the sri chakra.

          or Getting control over 10 cosmic powers in our body and realizing 1000 petals (forces) inside us. This 1000 petals mostly used as symbol. You can see buddha statue with such representation.
          or Total understanding of sambha siva moorthy.

          Truthgold

          --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, Sambav K <sambavk@...> wrote:

          > Hello,
          > What is that inner light, how will it be exactly, and what are its uses?
          > And how to do it? After doing it what is the results of it.
          >
          > Thank you.

        • truthgold
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 1, 2013
            Dear sir

            The kundalini yoga or the third eye opening meditation are the same. if you rise your soul from first adhara (mooladara) to Agna 7th chakra which is situated in between your eyebrow. The third eye will get open at that time you can see or communicate with many gods or i can say get relation with supra forces including spirits, ghosts , demons etc.,

            But, travelling in this spiritual path is not as easy. You need to have mantras support , some time use some tantric ways and some time medicines etc.,

            Then, in that journey you need respiration control, food control,sex control etc., which is needed to have body intact.
            Mistakes lead you to psycho problems, health problem and even some time death.
            Therefore, you need a external guide to maintain your path of journey properly.

            Anyway,once you achieve the power , you can easily inform about the past present and future.

            Now a days, many cheating groups are available in this area also.

            Ultimately, you planetary position should support you to attain such things, along with detachments character in you.

            Truth